SOLD Diamond Audio TDX 12 D2

BLD 25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Up for sale is a TDX dual 2 that is in excellent condition. The spiders are still so stiff that the cone hardly moves. There is a slight dent in the centercap that has to be in the right light to see, and someone tried to drill holes in the rubber trim ring instead of peeling it back. You can hardly notice those unless you are close up. My trading reputation speaks for itself here.

This sub is awesome. It is probably my second favorite to date, only second to the IDMax. I have owned an OZ ME, Claw Mag, Infinity Perfect VQ, SS-RLp, to name a few.

pics:

SDC11032.jpg

SDC11034.jpg

I would like $170 shipped to lower 48

here is a review of the D9 (pretty much the same thing) compared to a W7, Idmax, Solo X, and MTX 9500

ICIXSound.COM News Blog Archive ICIX Woofer Comparo - Sealed FR Tests - Comparative

ICIXSound.COM News Blog Archive Diamond Audio D9 TDX Review

specs:

http://www.diamondaudio.com/manuals/...sheet-2002.pdf

I've got that same sub with that same dent in the 15" I'm a touch deaf from spl but to my ears it is a Great sounding sub.

Specs on sub? My 12" Type R just went bye bye after a year with my DA 1200.1 lol. Will this sub get as loud and low as the Type R did in a 1-1.5ft^3 sealed box?

Specs are in the first post.

I have never heard the type r, but I really don't think these would be in the same league. This would blow the R away in lows, I am not sure about the SPL though. I know this thing gets loud though, and it is no best buy sub, that is for sure. it would be better in ported, but it would do fine in sealed with enough power.

let me know.

ive owned both in sealed enclosures off 700 rms.

Diamond > R //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ive owned both in sealed enclosures off 700 rms. Diamond > R //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Nice.

Link to specs in first post do not work, I can't seem to find them either. I would like to know them, very interested in the sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.