Central Region 2013 in Oklahoma

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Anyone going to Tulsa show today
There is one at Car Toys and supposed to be an individuals car club show this weekend just don't know when or where
Rabbit won't do the Car Toys shows. They pissed him off something terrible. What time is the show at? The minivan is at Aamco and the Monte isn't show worthy but I'd still like to go to see other peeps stuff.

To bad you wont be down tbis weeekend. When ever you are ready for a build just let me know.
The minivan's transmission took a shit. It's in the shop as we speak. I think we're going to drive it for a few months after we get it out and trade it in. Whatever we get after that is what I'm going to the build on. A serious build this time! Going to spend some coin. Thinking a 2011 or newer Taurus or maybe a Fusion. I don't know yet. I do know this is going to be a 150+ car. Should be fun...

Keep me up on ur build I would love to see it in progress and could use pointers on mine time to time, will help when I can busy most of the time but need a break from kids and work every once in awhile

I know rabbit doesn't do car toys but he said the fj I been trying to see would be at a show here in Tulsa today

USACI SPL Event Jan. 12 2014 New Year's Bash

by VooDo Customs 2509 Weaver Suite E Haltom City, TX 76117 Sun11am-4 pm

$20 Entry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.