2015 genesis sedan head unit ACP/AA

Participant count
  • Participants list

Brian Wear

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2015 Genesis ultimate Sedan with jog dial  I am happy with all aspects of my stereo except it can’t be updated for Android auto and CarPlay. The base Genesis models were updated but the ultimate has a larger screen and runs on Linux so I’m told it will not get updated so I’m trying to find a way to mirror the phone or any other ideas without drastically altering the system as ac and other car vitals are tied to the infotainment system. I have seen dongles with CarPlay but they are for aftermarket android systems I’ve seen the Navi tech site and menaco but it’s only for Europe... thanks for any ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.