2019 Alpine lineup

Participant count
  • Participants list

Caesartheape

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone, as you’ve read in the title I’m interested in the brand new alpine lineup. Right now I work at Best Buy and can get the Alpine type R component set for just under $200 (regular $350) and I can get the type X subwoofer for $265 (regular $500). I know this is a good deal, but has anyone here heard the new 2019 lineup? Subs or speakers? Right now I have kicker Kx coaxials in the front with the kicker compQ sub (round version of L7, not a ton of people know about it). I know this will sound better, but has anyone heard the 2019 Alpine lineup and can tell me how they sound ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
The ZVX 8 doesn’t do well sealed. 1.25 cubes ported 35-38 HZ is what it will like. Very inefficient 8 and wasn’t very impressive to me, even in a...
problem was the LOC burnt out when I had touched cables. got a new LOC and now all is working. have to get the gain right, lights flickering with...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...

About this thread

Caesartheape

CarAudio.com Newbie
Caesartheape
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Caesartheape