a long needed shop.

Not sure on the name yet, and still deciding on product lines. AUDIO PULSE has come to mind for the big subs, ZAPCO for amps, AUTOPAGE for security, IXOS for cables, /////ALPINE of course. specialty will be what its always been, retarded loud daily drivers, that turn heads and set off alarms blocks and blocks away. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not sure on the name yet, and still deciding on product lines. AUDIO PULSE has come to mind for the big subs, ZAPCO for amps, AUTOPAGE for security, IXOS for cables, /////ALPINE of course. specialty will be what its always been, retarded loud daily drivers, that turn heads and set off alarms blocks and blocks away. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I do have a name, but its not registered yet, so until I get it registered the name will be a secret. haha Most definitely NOT sound on wheels, nothing even close..I dont want anyone confusing my shop with that one. Even though as it stands right now I AM Sound on Wheels.. once I leave there, customer service is going to be awe-full as will the sales knowledge. I sure am going to miss the BURBAN though. Guess I will have to build something to beat it huh?? GASP!! Can it be done?? Stay tuned bat fans.. Same bat time..same bat channel... Will it be Kicker?? will it be DD maybe TREO?? hmmm Nobody knows just yet..or does SOMEBODY know something and choosing not to tell.. or is somebody just tired and delirious and rambling on and on just to pass a lil more time away for no apparent reason???

Mike

Compustar alarms have stepped their game up, might want to consider them instead of autopage. I know my 2-way pager for my autopage alarm is acting real stupid and I'm sure you don't want to have to replace remotes all the time. Don't forget your budget brand for the small-time customers. Powerbass autosound or Swiss audio would work good for the budget brand you carry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...