a long needed shop.

hey, dont mean to jack ur thread... but im from new jersey and im actually planning on moving out to CO sometime before december... Most likely the boulder/denver area.. if not maybe 30-40 minutes out.. Been installing for 3+ years now.. Hows the scene out there as far as installer positions go? haha, you looking for some extra help around next remote start season? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hey' date=' dont mean to jack ur thread... but im from new jersey and im actually planning on moving out to CO sometime before december... Most likely the boulder/denver area.. if not maybe 30-40 minutes out.. Been installing for 3+ years now.. Hows the scene out there as far as installer positions go? haha, you looking for some extra help around next remote start season? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif[/quote']good luck. Hard to get a job as a installer lol I try to hard lol

but maybe you will have luck!!

WHEW!!!! After long negotiations the owner of the building and I came to terms, Now I need to get the $$ for the renovations, making the restrooms ADA compliant is going to be EXPENSIVE!! But no Worries, I'll be talking with my lender this week sometime, hopefully we can get the lease signed by this time next week and start knockin down walls, and building displays. Gettin pretty excited over here..

Mike

hey' date=' dont mean to jack ur thread... but im from new jersey and im actually planning on moving out to CO sometime before december... Most likely the boulder/denver area.. if not maybe 30-40 minutes out.. Been installing for 3+ years now.. Hows the scene out there as far as installer positions go? haha, you looking for some extra help around next remote start season? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif[/quote']
Hey there Rob, I dont know if I'll be needing an Installer by then, or if I'll be fully staffed..but good luck everywhere you apply, most of the shops here in the Metro area are pretty well staffed with installers...not all of 'em are good or even great installers, but they fill the position, so if you want a position, you need to come prepared to show your stuff. Even I wouldn't hire an Installer with no references, his or her own clientel and a portfolio with the resume.

Just somethings to think about.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...