action autosound newington, ct

If ya go in there make sure ya talk to chris he knows his ****. The rest of em not so much.
Thanks man but I just quit. I couldnt deal with what a scumbag the owner Ken is. He will flat out rob you then tell you to **** off. Im not a fan of corporate businesses but if you live in Newington your better off going to Best Buy. He is also the owner of Sound Motion in Hartford and I can promise you they have the worst installs in the industry. I tried helping him rebuild his reputation but its not going to happen. He only cares about the money and has zero knowledge of his own business. He will sell you an amp and sub package knowing that the subs arent right for the amp and when it blows immediately he wont give you a refund..store credit only. Im sad to say its assh0les like him is what gives the industry a bad name. If you dont want to take my word for it just give him a call and ask him some simple questions. Or speak with his cousin or wife that run the front now that I left. They will tell you how great Crime Stopper is and tell you that basic Kenwood gear is the best out there. They sold RBTRUCKING 2 subs and box for double the MAP pricing at a 20hm load when he requested 1ohm and wouldnt give him a refund. When I was checking out the gear he was returning the sub feel right out of the box because whoever loaded it only put 2 screws in it. Its really sad there. Plus look at the prices then go shopping around. You'll find that Action sells everything for 25% above MSRP! Guys a crook. Oh and if you need a battery for your remote start remote plan on spending $10. Place is such a joke.

If ya go in there make sure ya talk to chris he knows his ****. The rest of em not so much.
Thanks man but I just quit. I couldnt deal with what a scumbag the owner Ken is. He will flat out rob you then tell you to **** off. Im not a fan of corporate businesses but if you live in Newington your better off going to Best Buy. He is also the owner of Sound Motion in Hartford and I can promise you they have the worst installs in the industry. I tried helping him rebuild his reputation but its not going to happen. He only cares about the money and has zero knowledge of his own business. He will sell you an amp and sub package knowing that the subs arent right for the amp and when it blows immediately he wont give you a refund..store credit only. Im sad to say its assh0les like him is what gives the industry a bad name. If you dont want to take my word for it just give him a call and ask him some simple questions. Or speak with his cousin or wife that run the front now that I left. They will tell you how great Crime Stopper is and tell you that basic Kenwood gear is the best out there. They sold RBTRUCKING 2 subs and box for double the MAP pricing at a 2ohm load when he requested 1ohm and wouldnt give him a refund. When I was checking out the gear he was returning the sub feel right out of the box because whoever loaded it only put 2 screws in it. Its really sad there. Plus look at the prices then go shopping around. You'll find that Action sells everything for 25% above MSRP! Guys a crook. Oh and if you need a battery for your remote start remote plan on spending $10. I wouldnt send my worst enemy there. I quit after he took out a customers $800 Focal components and replaced them with basic Rockford speakers when all she needed was new crossovers. He charged her almost $700 for speakers that go for around $100. There are a lot of good shops in CT. Just google reviews or check them out here.

The place is a rip off. The owner is a ******* joke, there is a garage down the tpk when ur turning toward the acura dealer. This fat dude owns it, hes a good guy, used to work at action auto. He will hook ur system up for a pretty good price. But tbh there is no real good car audio places in the area, its about time sum1 that knew their stuff opened up a good place.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

romeboard61488

romeboard61488
hartford, ct
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date