Advanced Auto Sound. Flint, Mi

I know of an even better place in Flint. They havent opened yet but they grand opening will be next Fall. Its gunna be bad. Cheap!
Ughh.. we'll see. Every place in the last five years that has opened in flint car audio wise has flopped. Bob Burns the owner of Advanced is a top 10 installer in the country last I heard...

And how do you know of a better place if it isn't even open yet?

need a business partner? lol I was thinking of starting a place like that, all we really have is Dukes and 810.

Best install is your own install. No one cares more about ur car and equipment then you do.. Save the money and buy more equipment.. Only work I want do on my car is glassing.. With just the help of this forum you can install just about anything correctly. Sry to the shop owners but your prices are just to high. Shops around here charge by the hour and that is $85 an hour. Hell I can install a whole system within an hour but they can maybe get a HU installed.. Gotta make that money..

Best install is your own install. No one cares more about ur car and equipment then you do.. Save the money and buy more equipment.. Only work I want do on my car is glassing.. With just the help of this forum you can install just about anything correctly. Sry to the shop owners but your prices are just to high. Shops around here charge by the hour and that is $85 an hour. Hell I can install a whole system within an hour but they can maybe get a HU installed.. Gotta make that money..
This is not a discussion thread, it's a review and IMO your post (and most of the others) has no place in it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...