Advantage Audio Norman, OK

well i gotta chime in for advantage.

been shopping there for 3 years, spent an ass load of money there.

great guys, nice to deal with, you wont have a problem there.

for anyone wondering, they carry the following stuff:

clarion, jl, diamond, memphis, eclipse, savv, code alarm, clifford, dynamat, hooker audio (wiring), jvc (headunits), katzkin leather, audiocontrol. they can also get car and truck accessories, and wheels/tires from wheelpros.

is there a shop on campus corner? i didnt think there was.

it used to be on 12th and alameda, a little further east of the OU campus.

now its on lindsey st. just 1/2 mile east of I-35.

I don't really work at Advantage Audio, but I have been going there for the past 4 years and get treated as one of the employees (including all the perks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ).

I was just wondering, was it just the product that led you to go to Loud N Clear or was there more? We are always trying to improve, thats why I ask.

I think Big D's is a Kicker dealer, so we can't get it, but have been trying to get Alpine. I forget what the deal with Alpine was, but I think it had to do with a very large opening order, though we would like it a lot.

Just an FYI, we are having our annual Holiday sale Dec. 15 & 16 (I believe that the 15th is an "after the store closes private sale" for select customers, the 16th is open to the public).

I know both the owner and one of the installers. I have worked with both. I have nothing bad to say about either one. Jason is excellent with anything electrical, and Chris, well lets just say he knows his ****. They are top notch in my book and run a tight ship there. Highly recommended from me. I just don't need retail anymore since being sponsored.

Excellence in Advantage Audio

ADV Audio rocks. Chris built both my IASCA SQ truck and USAC SQ Car back in the day and did the Audio/Video in the wifes SUV. Both my comp veh. made it to the world finals. They are very honest and will not feed you any crap. He is going to build my new SQ USAC/IASCA truck he just doesn't know it yet. I live in another state right now. They are the best, treat everyone equally and fairly. Chris can build anything you want, I mean anything and I am difficult to please with my wierd ideas. Hopefully he is still taking car off my trophies on lone forever now, I am sure he is.

If you want it done right only one place to go Advantage Audio, Norman.

Congratulations to Chris Kill the owner of Advatage Audio and good friend for making the

TOP 100 INSTALLER'S LIST IN THE USA

Keep up the good work.

i just got back from advantage about 2 hours ago i personally think they **** balls. I came for a simple equalizer install stayed there and waited for 7 hours didnt have a ride. For the 1 installer he had working to get to my car. Well i came there front components working perfect just needed the new audiocontrol eq installed and tuned. Well friends im at home right now with my rear fill speakers which were disconnected from the freakin headunit working!!! and my 800 dollar components are completely silent. Not to mention theres numerous scratches all over my interior where the **** opened stuff with tools in there hands. Complete shock ive never had my stuff treated or seen a professional "" installer **** something up so bad. highly vote against this place. give it a 0 out of 10.

I've got an email in for a quote on an install I need done.

If it's reasonable I'll make an appointment with them. They seem like the best game in town.

Markey, they just installed a JVC Radio in my boat and I couldn't be more satisfied. Another shop in town installed the Alpine I had n there, and there were cables everywhere, wires all over. Jason straightened up the interior, wired in the jvc, and even attached a Aux out that goes over to the passenger seat too.

TOP NOTCH installation of a very simple radio install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...