Alarm installer needed

I could do the install, but I'm not all that close. About 100 miles one way, according to mapquest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Is there anyone that would be able to finish the install this guy started? I drove about 2 hours to this guys house and he didn't have all the parts he needed and couldn't get the remote start to work by the time night fell. He promised to finish the next weekend or thereafter and I haven't heard from him since. After calling him 3 times and getting the run around since late February I tried to go to a local shop to finish the job and noone would touch it. I got the wires from the harness hanging from under my dash and still no alarm.

I'm kinda ****ed up with this and don't know exactly what to do now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Thanks. I will try to contact the other guy. He still has one of instruction sheets. He responded after I made this post that he would finish but that's the last I've heard from him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...