Amp wire kit recommendations

Participant count
  • Participants list
Hey guys I am very perplexed about what kit to get. I have done the math on the guage I should get. That being 4 gauge. I have 2 amps I'd like to wire one is the kenwood Excelon 500.1 and the other is MTX Thunder 75.4. The 4 channel will power the tweeters and front door speakers only. I haven't purchased a kit before an am lost on what brands are of good quality. I'd be fine just wirering my mono block for now but would be interested in doing both at once. Thanks for your suggestions.

Edit: it is a Camry, I'd like to attach the amps to the back of the back seats so I guess 15 ft in length

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.