Any good audio shops in knoxville?

:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a **** about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!
Really first time hearing anything really bad from them but not like I no shop well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I quick call to each shop should help you weed out the outdated ones. Good luck. Do come back with updates and pictures if you please.
I also assume it is the headunit. Since only one amp is mentioned, then the speakers are powered off the head unit. A few site visitors have had...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
I am doing an all JL audio instal on my new F250 SD . I'm using a Audio Control LC 5i Pro with a JL Audio XDM 700/5 and C3-650's in all 4 doors...

About this thread

hitman34608

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
hitman34608
Knoxville,TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date