Any good installers in the New Haven area?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently recieved a whole sh*tload of new equipment as a birthday present. As my car is new, there are a few things that I'd rather not do.

Realistically, I'm just looking for someone to drill the firewall for a watertite grommet, do a big 3 upgrade, and run all of the wiring for the speakers and amp. I'd rather not pay through the nose if that's possible..

I'm going to do the rest of the connections and sound dampening\deadoning myself.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I wish someone would have posted. I am up in Chicago myself and I only get down south to see my brother who lives in Chilicothe. Also not an...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...

About this thread

Ct Drummer

Ct Drummer
The Musical Wasteland of New Haven, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
CRXBMPN