Any Recommendations on LA Shop to do install on a Ferrari 458

Participant count
  • Participants list
Check out Impulse Auto Innovations in instagram and his website impulseautoinnovations.com. Just started following him on IG. He does a lot of high end exotics from the pics that I've seen. He's located in my neck of the woods in Santa Clarita. Just an FYI, never been there before but from the pics I've seen on his installs, it looks clean and professional.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Doors and dash? Year, make and model of the car? Amplification? Midranges or coaxials? Need some more specifics about what if anything is already...
Heck...done right...you could get an amazing sounding stereo using $15-25 drivers from partsexpress 😂
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
I read your post and thought about all the aftermarket decks that were installed using the factory power wire. This is why manufacturers quit...
A single 10 or 12 tuned will do fine in that vehicle on a nice set of components and coax in back doors for passengers

About this thread

shalizi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
shalizi
Los Angeles, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date