Northeast Region Anyone in Southern MD with Termlab/SPL Meter?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list
I'm up in Baltimore, but I can't recall the name but I thought there was a shop in the Waldorf area that did metering. You may find some in Northern Va as well. Sorry can't be more helpful

I checked with ProAudio in Waldorf and they dont do metering. I'll start searching Northern Va
The only reliable place around SOMD is Cartec. They don't do alot anymore because car audio is dead around us. I'm over the bridge in VA but grew up in St Marys. There's a really nice place in Sterling VA.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My point exactly. Sealed, they are pretty decent for midbass output. I bought 4 thinking I would use four of them in the garage for subs. Used two...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!

About this thread

jasonbillnelson

10+ year member
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
jasonbillnelson
La Plata, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date