Anyone know of a good installer in Denver?

I went to one of the shops (mentioned on this forum in a negative way) and came away from there feeling that I'd like to have someone local wire up the components.

If there's someone here on the forum (who's on their own) who'll wire an Alpine receiver with two four inch speakers into the factory openings on the lower front dash on my 1993 Toyota extended cab pickup, with two additional five inch speakers into the rear side opening compartments, please e-mail me at climb14er@hotmail.com or PM me.

If you're very good at what you do, and are reasonably priced, I'd like to hear from you.

I can order the necessary components from Crutchfield needed for the job. I was told the job is fairly straight forward save for the rear speakers which would require a little additional work.

Thanks, Jerry

Theres a pretty nice shop about an hour away in colorado springs.. Sunshine Audio. The guys are really cool, definatelly helpfull. They know what they are doing also.. Definatelly worth checking out atleast.

Mike and/or Dave @ sound on wheels in Lakewood are very good at what they do. Some think the prices are high, but when the work is done and there are no issues or problems..the money is well spent. plus the service you get after the sale is AWESOME.

Mike and/or Dave @ sound on wheels in Lakewood are very good at what they do. Some think the prices are high, but when the work is done and there are no issues or problems..the money is well spent. plus the service you get after the sale is AWESOME.
you guys got skills......I recommend sound on wheel....Don't go to any best buys or circuit city install. THEY **** BALLS...

you guys got skills......I recommend sound on wheel....Don't go to any best buys or circuit city install. THEY **** BALLS...
Thanks, we appreciate all the recommendations we can get. Were a small shop with no type of advertising budget, so any positive word of moth referrals we get are awesome.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...