Anyone out there from Maine???

maine_coon-cat.jpg

Lots of big pvssies in Maine
So, what you're saying is...

From my mom but live in Fryeburg. Was cool to meet some of ya Maaaaaainers this summer at the NESPL shows hope to chill some more next season.

From my mom but live in Fryeburg. Was cool to meet some of ya Maaaaaainers this summer at the NESPL shows hope to chill some more next season.
Indeed. Hope to get a few more guys to come out from Maine for the NESPL shows. Most of the ones that I know that don't come to NESPL shows compete in TNESPL so they usually skip out on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The Rockville aren’t bad 6x9s. They technically have specs geared in the ported direction if you’re using them as a subwoofer. They want a fairly...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!

About this thread

CRXBMPN

5,000+ posts
Moe Bass
CRXBMPN
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date