Arkansas Car Stereo - Little Rock, AR

BlkBox

Made a quick trip over to this shop in Little Rock off of S. University to see what they carried and get some wire. Was pleasantly surprised to see they have a full offering of Soundstream products on display along with several other brands. Talked with Jimmy at the counter who was more than helpful even though I was just getting $26 worth of 4awg wire.

Wished I'd heard about this place before I had already purchased all my stuff; I would have loved to spend my money here instead of random online stores. So, if you're in and around Little Rock definitely swing by this shop and support a local business.

Arkansas Car Stereo, Little Rock, AR : Reviews and maps

Yeah I've know all these guys for years and they are very good people with very fair prices....R.I.P. BJ....the founder of Ark Car Stereo...

idk if I just found the one ******* in there or what but I will never go back there. the guy had me explain to him what strapping an amp meant, wtf? then he tried tellin me that no company does that anymore...*******

idk if I just found the one ******* in there or what but I will never go back there. the guy had me explain to him what strapping an amp meant, wtf? then he tried tellin me that no company does that anymore...*******
Dang, do you know who you spoke too? These guys are pretty smart about caraudio so I'm REALLY CURIOUS as to WHO that was, somebody new maybe....IDK??? I hope that you would give them another shot, ask for Jack Todd he's the install manager and has been in the business since at least 1988 that I personally know of...

the guy didn't even try to introduce himself or help me in any way, he was to busy bullshittin with a friend of his and made it seem like I was an annoyance when I tried asking him questions.

the guy didn't even try to introduce himself or help me in any way, he was to busy bullshittin with a friend of his and made it seem like I was an annoyance when I tried asking him questions.
thats how most shops are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I've known Todd Crowder for years he does good work I think his shop is in Benton not too far from Little Rock...I thought about buying his Black S-10 to play with it...I remember the first time I met him...it was loaded with Old School Orion HCCA Amps...I think now its set up with Fusion...but it is a top notch install

Happen to know the name of the shop?

Nvm found it, i'm gonna try n go out there later today if they're open. Really need to look into an alarm and I don't feel like ****** with the install

I've known Todd Crowder for years he does good work I think his shop is in Benton not too far from Little Rock...I thought about buying his Black S-10 to play with it...I remember the first time I met him...it was loaded with Old School Orion HCCA Amps...I think now its set up with Fusion...but it is a top notch install
know a guy that is a service tech down in ashdown who worked there when he did that build.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...