Audio connection in Pasadena

Participant count
  • Participants list

denim
5,000+ posts

SSAudio.com
SSA HQ East
{Let me preface this saying that have run/managed & installed at two different audio shops in the past, and have 20 years experience in car audio, let alone own an American made speaker brand.}

Look else where immediately. Disorganization and incompetence at it's finest. The manager does not even understand the simple principles in speaker or sub woofer design or enclosure build. Took three months to get one response to a number of texts and email messages, only to be told it will be another 2.5 months before having a window of time to work on my car.

They don't even have 1/0 power cable in the building. You cannot, in good conscious, hand your car over to a shop who is run by someone that believes cone size, in modern sub woofers has an effect on overall frequency response. Or that thinks, let alone utters the words, "a 10" hits higher then an 18" and 18" subs are sloppy", not to mention thinking that the L7 is the end all.

In regards to an Icon 18" demo we loaned them out, they snapped three screw heads off in the basket mounting holes, scratched the basket to ****, built a poorly constructed sealed box for the sub, black marks and scratches all over back plate.

I'm stunned that they think they are able to have quality performing installs with this level of knowledge. Wow, very upsetting. If you value the performance from your audio system, this is clearly not the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a ******* lol

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Why should they worry about your system when they have lines out the door for "Blow-N-Go?" I never had experience with Glen Burnie other than walked in to ask about a headunit that was innstalled at Towson and the guy basically slammed the installer till I toldhim it was 1 of there stores and they were able to do the warrnty work or basically fix the F up

Why should they worry about your system when they have lines out the door for "Blow-N-Go?" I never had experience with Glen Burnie other than walked in to ask about a headunit that was innstalled at Towson and the guy basically slammed the installer till I toldhim it was 1 of there stores and they were able to do the warrnty work or basically fix the F up
Sounds expected. They should care about my install as it was larger and more money that I had in hand. Not a window shopper, in addition to the exposure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...