audio designs in hicksville, long island, new york

frankiebones
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NYC
guys are great, dont mind chillen with them while they work on my car for hours. one guy, dave, has been doing this for 30 years, and his ear for stereo imaging is excellent.

they prefer to sell morels but will get anything u need on a days notice, from focal, to audiocontrol electronic crossovers, they also stock arc audio amps and i have never seen a subwoofer in the place that wasnt a JL.

they get a lot of exotics, which speaks for itself.

516 938 0157

I have been buying car stereos for years from these guys, Just had morels installed actually, nothing crazy, but they are great guys and do right by you.

Hey anyone know what happened to these guys? Was in the area the other day and it looks like they moved or closed... ***** I was gonna go to them next month for a full system...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...