Audio Images in Rochester, MN

KyleHarty
10+ year member

Like the title said, I wanted to put something up on Audio Images in Rochester; it's on the Hwy. 52 frontage road a little south of the 19th St. exit. I've been in there a few times lately getting install supplies and the owner's taken real good care of me, even though I'm only spending $20. He's been more than helpful and gone out of his way to make sure I get what I need. I have a few buddies that have had work done there and have been happy and I took a look at some of the stuff he was working on in the bay and it all looked quality.

If you're looking for a good shop in Southeast MN go talk to Mike at Audio Images, he knows what he's doing and he's a real good guy. From everything I've seen, he'll take good care of you and you can support a small businessman who's working his a$$ off and truly values his customers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...