Audio Wizards in Buford, ga is Closing

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiowz
10+ year member

Hey All. Business has been down the past few months, and as much as it hurts us, we have to close the shop. Thanks to all of our customers who have let us do what we love for the past 4 years. We appreciate everything you all have done for us and we hope you will Follow us where we go. Ill be moving to American Radio in Cumming, Helping to bring some Boom to Forsyth County! Come see me there starting in October for anything you need! Again, thanks to everyone who have been our customers over the years.... We are going to be blowing out everything we have in stock, including fixtures so come by the shop. We'll be here until everything is gone.... Thanks.

Colin Alvarez

Owner

Audio Wizards

Hey All. Business has been down the past few months, and as much as it hurts us, we have to close the shop. Thanks to all of our customers who have let us do what we love for the past 4 years. We appreciate everything you all have done for us and we hope you will Follow us where we go. Ill be moving to American Radio in Cumming, Helping to bring some Boom to Forsyth County! Come see me there starting in October for anything you need! Again, thanks to everyone who have been our customers over the years.... We are going to be blowing out everything we have in stock, including fixtures so come by the shop. We'll be here until everything is gone.... Thanks.
Colin Alvarez

Owner

Audio Wizards
hehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...