Box Builders Near Madison?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im in Madison but I am not building right now. Let me know what you are looking for and I can talk to Arron (Amartin_72) if he works tomorrow. He does pretty nice work.

Im in Madison but I am not building right now. Let me know what you are looking for and I can talk to Arron (Amartin_72) if he works tomorrow. He does pretty nice work.
Dual sealed. Would like to retain as much of the trunk as possible. Cheap:D

Dual sealed. Would like to retain as much of the trunk as possible. Cheap:D
Max dimensions? Carpeted = more money. I may actually be able to do a sealed one pretty quick too. Time is just short for me.

Max dimensions? Carpeted = more money. I may actually be able to do a sealed one pretty quick too. Time is just short for me.
I was thinking about .75 per side. I don't need it carpeted. I was thinking about doing like a rhino liner type material or something similar.

I was thinking about .75 per side. I don't need it carpeted. I was thinking about doing like a rhino liner type material or something similar.
I ment how big can the outside dimensions of the box be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...