Bragg Pawn, Fayetteville, NC

Don't go to BRAGG PAWN. They are a pawn shop that trys to do car audio by selling offbrands like DD and Lanzar!!! Digital Designs are flea market quality subs.If you want the good stuff go to RHUDYS! They are the best in fayetteville and they carry JL AUDIO and brands that only a true quality audio store can carry!!! This dude thinks you set an amp gain with a multi meter!!! Read his post about what he said about Rhudys not using a multimeter to set his amp gains. ahahhaha Don't listen to this guy! He is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know anything at all. Go to the pros at Rhudy's!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Don't go to BRAGG PAWN. They are a pawn shop that trys to do car audio by selling offbrands like DD and Lanzar!!! Digital Designs are flea market quality subs.If you want the good stuff go to RHUDYS! They are the best in fayetteville and they carry JL AUDIO and brands that only a true quality audio store can carry!!! This dude thinks you set an amp gain with a multi meter!!! Read his post about what he said about Rhudys not using a multimeter to set his amp gains. ahahhaha Don't listen to this guy! He is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know anything at all. Go to the pros at Rhudy's!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
please tell me that was a joke

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS GUY HAS MY NOMINATION FOR R-TARD OF THE MONTH!!

Holy ****, the bolded part is the funniest thing I've ever heard. If you believe that, you are truly a lost cause.

the funny thing is that Rhudy's is a Pawn Shop also, but they don't have a Termlab, and told me that there were no more comps anymore in NC............LMFAO

this guy is actually making rhudys look worse than they actually are... lol , way to rep your shop there buddy

I CANT WAIT till he gets back and see what he has to say ... this is going to be hilarious

the funny thing is that Rhudy's is a Pawn Shop also, but they don't have a Termlab, and told me that there were no more comps anymore in NC............LMFAO
I totally forgot about that. Yeah, Rhudy's isn't any better. They're Car Stereo/Pawn Shop/Jewelry Store. Because we all know those thing all go hand in hand. At least Bragg Pawn doesn't advertise as a stereo shop.

Bragg Pawn and Car Audio have a great racket going. They sell some DD's to a soldier who hears them and has to have them, then he gets into trouble, pawns them right next door for about 1/2 the price they're worth, and then they sell them again for a little cheaper. It's actually a great setup having the same guy owning a Pawn Shop and a Car Audio shop.

Yeah I'm sure the guys over at JL AUDIO have no idea how to set the gains on an amp...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/support_pages.php?page_id=143

Can someone ban this ***?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stratusrt01

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stratusrt01
Lumber Bridge, NC
Start date
Participants