Bragg Pawn, Fayetteville, NC

Don't go to BRAGG PAWN. They are a pawn shop that trys to do car audio by selling offbrands like DD and Lanzar!!! Digital Designs are flea market quality subs.If you want the good stuff go to RHUDYS! They are the best in fayetteville and they carry JL AUDIO and brands that only a true quality audio store can carry!!! This dude thinks you set an amp gain with a multi meter!!! Read his post about what he said about Rhudys not using a multimeter to set his amp gains. ahahhaha Don't listen to this guy! He is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know anything at all. Go to the pros at Rhudy's!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif DD is not an off brand lanzar is but I love JL Audio. But JL they can't **** with DD AKA digital designs. Know how I know I had 2 13w7 on a kx2500.1. Than I bought a dd9515 just one Out hit 2 13w7. /dd9515 6000 watts just one/ That 9515 made me sell my JL's And bought one more 9515. Go to http://www.ddaudio.com they z115 30,000 watts.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif DD is not an off brand lanzar is but I love JL Audio. But JL they can't **** with DD AKA digital designs. Know how I know I had 2 13w7 on a kx2500.1. Than I bought a dd9515 just one Out hit 2 13w7. /dd9515 6000 watts just one/ That 9515 made me sell my JL's And bought one more 9515. Go to http://www.ddaudio.com they z115 30,000 watts.
how do the DDs sound sq wise compared to the w7s?

Don't go to BRAGG PAWN. They are a pawn shop that trys to do car audio by selling offbrands like DD and Lanzar!!! Digital Designs are flea market quality subs.If you want the good stuff go to RHUDYS! They are the best in fayetteville and they carry JL AUDIO and brands that only a true quality audio store can carry!!! This dude thinks you set an amp gain with a multi meter!!! Read his post about what he said about Rhudys not using a multimeter to set his amp gains. ahahhaha Don't listen to this guy! He is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know anything at all. Go to the pros at Rhudy's!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ARE YOU FOR REAL? you got to be joking.DD= flea market haha!

ARE YOU FOR REAL? you got to be joking.DD= flea market haha!
only way for you to know is to buy one 9515 and try it out. If you dont like it sell it I will buy it I want a thrid one any way.

Digital Designs is flea market quality crawl out from under the rock and take a look on the internet alan dante set the world record with 2 DD's obvious you know nothing about any thing of quality!!!!!!!

Digital Designs is flea market quality crawl out from under the rock and take a look on the internet alan dante set the world record with 2 DD's obvious you know nothing about any thing of quality!!!!!!!
You obviously don't know dbdrag, dante broke the 180 and set the world record with 1 sub.

Oh man. Sorry i might be late on this one. But **** Just ****.DD flea Market?? Oh no.

You obviously don't know dbdrag, dante broke the 180 and set the world record with 1 sub.

Yes he did, But he is a Dick head, and I hope his truck blows to pieces. But he is still getting pretty **** loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stratusrt01

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stratusrt01
Lumber Bridge, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies