Brent Davidson has re opened his shop in Central Texas!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

BD Audio Fan

Brent has moved back from LA to re open his shop in Round Rock, Texas. After spending some time building Alpine's CES cars, he decided to move back to Texas to bring car audio in Texas to a new level. Contact him about your next project, and don't let his high profile talent scare you on price. He knows how he got his start, and he is very price competitive.

Want to check out his work, Google ALpine Imprint RLS, ALpine Boat, BD audio creations. His work speaks for itself.

Thanks BD Audio Fan

That is cool, I live just north of Georgetown and work in Round Rock. What is the name of his shop? I just installed an all-Alpine system in my 2011 F150 and would like to get his impression on it and how it can be optimized/tuned for better SQ. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

No, actually I commented because this post came up on a search I did for "Alpine IMPRINT". And I happen to work at Dell in Round Rock. And if there is a person runninfg a shop in Round Rock that is a subject matter expert on mobile audio tuning with regards to Alpine systems, I might want to stop by that persons shop during lunch and talk.

You guys are way too paranoid.

No, actually I commented because this post came up on a search I did for "Alpine IMPRINT". And I happen to work at Dell in Round Rock. And if there is a person runninfg a shop in Round Rock that is a subject matter expert on mobile audio tuning with regards to Alpine systems, I might want to stop by that persons shop during lunch and talk.
You guys are way too paranoid.
umm.. you're the one whos paranoid.. because we weren't talking about you..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...