Southwest Region Broke my Windshield at the show today.

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Riiiiight. Because no fossil fuels were used in the production of the electricity that powers your little kiddy snatcher.....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

besides the autism that spawned in this thread, that's pretty awesome

caps and lithiums? interested to see how much louder it is

team aa's definitely seem to be one of the best drivers out right now

Congrats! I blew a 12" Alpine sub and one 6x9 playing with a badly set amp gain situation in Baby II!
Breaking hardware is FUN, eh? :)

John Kuthe...
lmfao at least i didnt break it due to being an idiot. I broke it because i actually did sh*t right. now GTFO

besides the autism that spawned in this thread, that's pretty awesome
caps and lithiums? interested to see how much louder it is

team aa's definitely seem to be one of the best drivers out right now
eeeh FI build house, same sh*t as team FI and the new Team SSA that will debut in a few months.

Riiiiight. Because no fossil fuels were used in the production of the electricity that powers your little kiddy snatcher.....
Electricity can be generated in many ways, and is! It's all proven technologies and they can be made even better!

I LOVE my Leaf!

18320468_1378443212216155_6231247278759489790_o.jpg

John Kuthe...

Electricity can be generated in many ways, and is! It's all proven technologies and they can be made even better!
I LOVE my Leaf!

18320468_1378443212216155_6231247278759489790_o.jpg

John Kuthe...
**** your leaf. Hope it catches on fire and burns to the ground.

in the beginning before i even knew my limit since i was still working on the setup till 1 am yesterday and didnt really get to tune and figure out whats the safe limits or my peak, I conservatively i metered a 154.6 at 39hz on a buddy's ssa apm-2 with the volume knob at 55 and sub level at -9 with a -5 db tone. I found out during demos, my comfortable spot is -6 sub level and 58 volume so i'll play with the meter in the next few weeks to see if we can sqeeze more out of it.. dipping to 10.3 volts all day long, not a single clip light or protect 3 hour back to back no rest demos, coils arent even close to slightly warm ice fking cold. Amp just barely warm, like a little bit above room temperature.
On the multi-meter and amp's clipping indicator on a - 5 db test tone, i start soft clipping at 30% gain at +6 sub level. The whole competition i was at 5% gain and the sub levels stated above. I dont feel comfortable pushing the amps to their proper output levels without a decent bank of lithiums for reserve. 10.3 volts is scary enough I dont need to try to drop to 9 volts to test taramps reliability....

I had no idea that was you or looked like with a fro!! Thought and swear I was talking to a white person on here. Proved me wrong. Not racist by any means just took me by surprise. My wife is 1/2 black as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date