Southwest Region Broke my Windshield at the show today.

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
not to mention you have to understand that not all cars are structurally the same. i've seen cars fall apart with 155 and cars meter 160s and old up fine. one car specifically was 4 DD Beast IE 9915s on 8 US amps 2000Xs modded. 164s burp and port plug would do 158s on music no issues in a lil isuzu single cabin..
Them 2000X amps were beasts. Buddy had four of them on four DD 95's years ago

its possible memory fails me. i remember this much initially he would burp and bam protection. well we are looking at it(the system in general) and i have my head between the seat and one of the drivers i unplug on of his RCAs coming off the line driver under the seat and he turned the gain down an hair and burps it will i'm trying to figure out whats going on. well i still have one rca unplugged as he burps it and ban it doesn't protect and shits so loud i get dizzy. come to fine out the line driver was send too much of a signal and send the amps into protect. so he left one on plug and ran. i wanna say he did a 162 without having a chance to really tune it. i don't remember where it peaked but it hurt. lol

he compete in louisiana any?
Don't believe so. Did here in MD few shows in PA around tri state area here. I remember a focus with 24 L7 8's in a pacman wall beat him in PA at a show. By like .5 lol. Crazy looking build

Don't believe so. Did here in MD few shows in PA around tri state area here. I remember a focus with 24 L7 8's in a pacman wall beat him in PA at a show. By like .5 lol. Crazy looking build
yea i was pretty sure it was a camper shell single cab. it was so nasty. it was uncomfortable just to sit and and it was 160s lol

ll in good time. I'm meeting today with my financial advisor to explicate all the stocks and securities I've inherited and figure out which VERY evil ones I want to cash in (Like Bank Of America, Exxon, crap like that!) and then have the CASH to buy this house! I DO own some Tesla stock too, you can BET on that I'm keeping those! Maybe even buy a few more shares, "green up" my portfolio!
This is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!! (And terrible problems too! Everything good comes that way!) But I AM a Rainbow Warrior and I AM up for these challenges!

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy | Ancient Origins

John Kuthe...
Funny you mention that. Yet you were up to the challenge of troubleshooting your DSP which you COULDN'T. What in sams hell makes you think you can do all those other things???

Funny you mention that. Yet you were up to the challenge of troubleshooting your DSP which you COULDN'T. What in sams hell makes you think you can do all those other things???
I just today gained access to one of the most powerful and effective tools ever! A BUNCH OF MONEY! Yep, that's right, my BIG inheritance, in 34 different stocks and investments. I instructed my financial advisor to sell off $150,000 worth to buy this house and do some other good work! No I am NOT gonna do all this work myself because now more than ever I can PAY experts to!

What have YOU done with YOUR money lately?

John Kuthe...

I just today gained access to one of the most powerful and effective tools ever! A BUNCH OF MONEY! Yep, that's right, my BIG inheritance, in 34 different stocks and investments. I instructed my financial advisor to sell off $150,000 worth to buy this house and do some other good work! No I am NOT gonna do all this work myself because now more than ever I can PAY experts to!
What have YOU done with YOUR money lately?

John Kuthe...
dude i get alot of **** here but you are beyond belief. i could sow you in 10 minutes how to use and tune that DSP. its so easy a ******* kid i mean literally a A KID come pick up on it..

Electricity can be generated in many ways, and is! It's all proven technologies and they can be made even better!
I LOVE my Leaf!

18320468_1378443212216155_6231247278759489790_o.jpg

John Kuthe...
there's something wrong with you

dude i get alot of **** here but you are beyond belief. i could sow you in 10 minutes how to use and tune that DSP. its so easy a ******* kid i mean literally a A KID come pick up on it..
WHEN you know how, everything is simple! As Einstein said, "Everything should be made as simple as possible,m but no simpler." Yes if I'd done DSP configuration before on a lot of different DSP units then to me it would seem simple as pie. But I have done NONE so I paid someone who HAD configured many and he did it FOR ME!

Know how to do nursing drug dosage calculations? I am an EXPERT at that because I use engineering dimensional analysis do to them!

Know much about Relativity? Me either, but I CAN explain what happens when you travel in a spaceship at 0.8 the speed of light and turn the spaceship's headlights on!!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date