Calling out @Hertz Mafia

I told him. Certified rum. Not a pic of some score. I'll be impressed if he does a 155 at a show. I'm not taking anything from him. It would be interesting if he wasn't sour.
I've been watching for 44 pages now....Wow.

Sad thing is, PM stated it would be Hertz's rules in the very first post and then keeps changing the requirements. You can't put a price on integrity PM.

I've been watching for 44 pages now....Wow.
Sad thing is, PM stated it would be Hertz's rules in the very first post and then keeps changing the requirements. You can't put a price on integrity PM.
He’s straight retarded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

In outlaw, the mic can be anywhere in front of the bpillar with any combination of doors and windows.

One of my teamates always runs mic in kick, but sealed up because hes louder like that. Its completely legal

This thread is hilarious. I think you all should meet up and fight. Whoever wins gets the last post on this thread and the mods can delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now that's biz.. I came here the little f***** hated on me instantly when I told him I was getting the Prototype he told me I never had no prototype then he told me it was a cookie cutter prototype and I'll show them paperwork where it was custom built and just been the same troll ever since killer party is he even build his system and he brags like he built it that's what I don't like that and every time somebody comes out with a product or something he tries to s*** on them knowing zero he's about to get his *** spanked with way less system.

In outlaw, the mic can be anywhere in front of the bpillar with any combination of doors and windows.
One of my teamates always runs mic in kick, but sealed up because hes louder like that. Its completely legal
I get less loading sealed up. I can use more gain and play them longer.. it's a tad louder window down though. My car last time did better on the dash on the drivers side then the passanger kick. It was 1db down sealed up

See what overdosing on pills mixed with alcohol does to ya? Can't even make sense outta that.
You and dickrider think I'm a drunk pill head. I'll wager the ones pointing the finger are guilty. Yes I drink but never on a work night. No I don't take any pills

I had a brother that got hooked after a bad car wreck and mixing Xanax and meth dome killed him. If your gonna talk **** at least be factual.

You and dickrider think I'm a drunk pill head. I'll wager the ones pointing the finger are guilty. Yes I drink but never on a work night. No I don't take any pillsI had a brother that got hooked after a bad car wreck and mixing Xanax and meth dome killed him. If your gonna talk **** at least be factual.
You flat out said you take pills *******

This thread is hilarious. I think you all should meet up and fight. Whoever wins gets the last post on this thread and the mods can delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were, but papermaker's car wouldn't start and he couldn't make it there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.