Calling out @Hertz Mafia

You and dickrider think I'm a drunk pill head. I'll wager the ones pointing the finger are guilty. Yes I drink but never on a work night. No I don't take any pillsI had a brother that got hooked after a bad car wreck and mixing Xanax and meth dome killed him. If your gonna talk **** at least be factual.
Then the prescription pills on top of your microwave aren't yours? Huh...guess they're someone else's.

They weren't his pills, or his microwave, or his place. He lives with an older relative that supports his pathetic ass.
Makes 100k/yr and someone supports him? We are talking about the one and only toiletpaper here and not Boomingrandpa....

Makes 100k/yr and someone supports him? We are talking about the one and only toiletpaper here and not Boomingrandpa....
Besides you gotta keep up old man. Papermaker is full of crap. A poser. He doesn't make a quarter of that a year. He can never keep a job because he's an alcoholic.

Then the prescription pills on top of your microwave aren't yours? Huh...guess they're someone else's.
That actually more moms house. I bring it over to show my dad. He was a basshead in his day.

How many subs you design and build test and rebuild?

Lmfao. I'll keep proving you retarded trolls wrong time and time again.

QV2UeUq.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.