car audio shops.

If you go to Neon make sure you are strapped. I was there last week and felt like I was under armed..................... They are basically a Tire & Rim seller that does some audio work.
Sound on Wheels was awesome though. I went in, asked a lot of questions (without acting like I was buying anything) and they answered them all very well. Hell, I paid them $10 more for an Alpine amp compared to what I could have got it at Best Buy for because they were good people and treated me like they wanted to help.......................

Sound Depot in Madison is good as well but they do not carry as many high end brands. But their service is great so I will continue to shop there...................
$10, that's baller status. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I live in Huntsville, Alabama and I have to say that the two stores I would recommend would have to be Sound on Wheels on University, it's a great shop with some good products and top brands. Not to mention, the people there are very nice and are willing to explain anything you ask them. Another store I recommend would be Dr. Eddies Stereo Outlet. It's off of Hampton Cove. They are also very nice, do great work and are pro's. I would recommend any one of these two stores to people in the Huntsville areas.

yoU SHOULD TRY mY SHOP ckr IN pRATTVILLE OR THE ONE IN MONTGOMERY ME AND MY BOY CASEY CAN HOOK YA UP AND roDNEY IS THE YOP INSTALLER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT CHECK US OUT

yoU SHOULD TRY mY SHOP ckr IN pRATTVILLE OR THE ONE IN MONTGOMERY ME AND MY BOY CASEY CAN HOOK YA UP AND roDNEY IS THE YOP INSTALLER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT CHECK US OUT
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif PROFESSIONALS. I DO THIS **** YO. MEMPHIS PRs ARE TEH ****.

OHHH hhhhhh wsnAPPpp! CRACKLE POP rice CRISPIES!

If you go to Neon make sure you are strapped. I was there last week and felt like I was under armed..................... They are basically a Tire & Rim seller that does some audio work.
Sound on Wheels was awesome though. I went in, asked a lot of questions (without acting like I was buying anything) and they answered them all very well. Hell, I paid them $10 more for an Alpine amp compared to what I could have got it at Best Buy for because they were good people and treated me like they wanted to help.......................

Sound Depot in Madison is good as well but they do not carry as many high end brands. But their service is great so I will continue to shop there...................
You obviously do not buy your stuff online and go in there and talk about it.. I went in to ask them about a box, the first question was what speaker. (DD 9515) The second response was how DD is trash and how Treo is better and the designer from DD now works for Treo and they now make better subs..

I gladly walked out and took my money elsewhere

I live in Huntsville, Alabama and I have to say that the two stores I would recommend would have to be Sound on Wheels on University, it's a great shop with some good products and top brands. Not to mention, the people there are very nice and are willing to explain anything you ask them. Another store I recommend would be Dr. Eddies Stereo Outlet. It's off of Hampton Cove. They are also very nice, do great work and are pro's. I would recommend any one of these two stores to people in the Huntsville areas.
This

Dr Eddies is deff worth the drive to Cove

Also if you are in North Bama (Almost TN) Check out Mayers Audio in Park City (almost feyetville) Customer Service is amazing. Last time I was around he was the only DD dealer around.

Mobile elctronics in Tuscaloosa is good. There is only two car audio shops here now(tuscaloosa) so not much to choose from. I'm from Selma as well, Minter actually.

You obviously do not buy your stuff online and go in there and talk about it.. I went in to ask them about a box, the first question was what speaker. (DD 9515) The second response was how DD is trash and how Treo is better and the designer from DD now works for Treo and they now make better subs..
I gladly walked out and took my money elsewhere

This

Dr Eddies is deff worth the drive to Cove

Also if you are in North Bama (Almost TN) Check out Mayers Audio in Park City (almost feyetville) Customer Service is amazing. Last time I was around he was the only DD dealer around.

LOL. Every now and then I go into a car stereo shop and ask about amplifiers. You wouldn't believe the stupid crap they try to tell me.... I NEVER tell them who I am so they have no clue, LOL....

Bumping an old thread, but I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

My name is Beck and I work at The Speakerbox in Huntsville, AL. We are the previous group from Sound on Wheels and we opened this shop in August of 2011. We now have an 8,000sq ft shop that allows us to work on large vehicles and boats but also gives us the opportunity to manufacture and create custom enclosures for our customers.

As of right now we carry Memphis, Rockford Fosgate, Phoenix Gold, Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, JVC, and Polk. We take pride in our customer service and strive to give our customers the best car audio experience possible.

Once I am allowed to post pictures, I will put some pictures up of our shop!

SpeakerBox_G_O_29sRGBweb1.jpg

SpeakerBox_G_O_30sRGBweb.jpg

here, i will help you out a little bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...