Car stereo installer near Annapolis

Participant count
  • Participants list

cclaser

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Infinity sound system. I am looking for someone familiar with the vehicle to do a simple installtion. I want to drop in JL audio 3.5 inch speakers in the dash. It may require a small amount of cutting. Also, to put an Alpine HU in the dash this comes with the wiring harness from crutchfield. Looking for advice on a good installer. I moved from IN recently. I may end up taking it back to an installer that I know there if I can't find a good option. Thanks for your input!

Check out Insane Car Audio. They offer professional sales and installation of most all brands and have lots of experience in the field. Ask for Paul or Cyrus

Insane Car Audio

1991 West St.

Annapolis MD 21401

410-897-0044

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...