Car Tunes

have had over 4 car's in my shop that had gotten there audio equipment installed at car tunes..

for instance

had a car come in. the headunit install was terrible!! sloppy. remote wire was hooked up to a speaker wire??? the capacitor was wired azz backwords.. loose grounds, bare wires, just a sloppy job. like a 5 year old was doing it......

this is one of many things i have seen come from car tunes.... allso not only from my experience with what i have seen. other installer's in the area have told me about installs they have seen come from there...

That ***** man . the one i know in michigan both of them do great work . never steered me wrong even though i dont get installs done there do it on my own they always help me out and since i know the owner and so many of the employees that work there i usually get me and my friends some really good deals:D:).

the one in ogden and layton are both owned by the same people, the have put Joel in charge of both stores, and from my personal experience they have a lot better help then any other shop up this way.

the one in ogden i know they have some dumd ass people up there but the one in layton is a lot better, i am friends with Joel and corey and all them down there and from wut i have seen they do some crazy work, they have pictures of some of the installs they have done and they are pretty amazing..

I can vouch for the Car Tunes in Layton. They did a good job on my head unit install. Joel answered all my questions and showed me around the menu's on the head unit. My rca's did come loose on the back of the head unit though (about a week later), and they fixed it pretty quick. One thing I do have to say is that they do not give discounts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...