Cheap jerseys,Hot sale Jersey,New Arrival Jersey

Participant count
  • Participant list

joanli

NY,USA
Our Company is a professional and serious supplier of all kinds of jerseys :NFL jersey,NBA jersey,NHLjersey and MLB jersey.

All of our jerseys are with high quality,exactly authentic ones :the same material,the same colour,names and numbers are sewn on jersey body ,100% embroidery,original package,just much cheaper.Few people can distinguishour jerseys from authentic jersey .Many of our clients sell them at authentic price,and they earn a lot!

Besides,our price is aslo very competitive. It’s different according to different order quantity,the more you order the lower price you will get.We have big discount for big order.Generally speaking,our wholesale price for nfl,nba,mlb jersey is about 20$,as for nhl is about 32$, the moq should be 10 pcs,mix order is ok.All the price i offered here including the shipping fee.Of course,you can aslo order only 1 pcs,but the price will be a little higher.From above ,you can see how reasonable our price is !

You can get any almost any jersey you want at a very competitve price here,all teams and players are ok,various size and colour available!

Because of our high quality and factory price,we enjoy a very high reputation among customers both abroad and at home.I’am sure our stable quality and reliable reputation will entitle us your confidence!

Tags: jerseys, nfl, nba, mlb, nhl, kid jersey, women jersey

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...