Chronic Car audio stole my money and my sound! please help me?!?!

First off,

I have stated many many times, ALOT of the facts about that 58 on his website are false. Your all so quick to judge when you know nothing of the situation. The fact is he has received compensation, from our insurance company, he just wasnt happy with what they thought it was worth. Not really our fault. Its funny how you all judge so quickly, and have no idea what all went on. Your going off of one persons word. If you have been in business 15 years then you should understand there are 2 sides to all stories. I dont post ALL the details of our side because its not my place to do so. Im just trying to defend a company I work for.

I only brought up the points about all the work we do and our accomplishments do point out that from 3 years of business and to grow so quickly, and successfully. Were doing somthing right. For every 1 upset customer i have 1000 that are happy and only shop with us. We strive for 100% satisfaction, but that is impossible for anyone just from human nature alone.

First off, I have stated many many times, ALOT of the facts about that 58 on his website are false. Your all so quick to judge when you know nothing of the situation. The fact is he has received compensation, from our insurance company, he just wasnt happy with what they thought it was worth. Not really our fault. Its funny how you all judge so quickly, and have no idea what all went on. Your going off of one persons word. If you have been in business 15 years then you should understand there are 2 sides to all stories. I dont post ALL the details of our side because its not my place to do so. Im just trying to defend a company I work for.

I only brought up the points about all the work we do and our accomplishments do point out that from 3 years of business and to grow so quickly, and successfully. Were doing somthing right. For every 1 upset customer i have 1000 that are happy and only shop with us. We strive for 100% satisfaction, but that is impossible for anyone just from human nature alone.
Peaz...I'm not judging all of your stores and all your work, if you reread my post you will see that I agree with alot of the things that you said especially about having a small amount of unhappy customers....it happens..that's the nature of the beast, but what did get under my skin was the statement that you made about it being a "old car and the brakes just went out" , I'm sorry like I said those things just don't happen like that then they are alright all of a sudden again. I'm sure it's within the realm of possiblity but not likely! That statement made you look like you just didn't want to own up to the situation is all that I'm saying.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

on the website it states he told you not to drive it because it was an old car with a tricky clutch, and that he pulled it around back into your garage.

i can't say i would give any place named after a drug my business. not because i'm against smoking reefer, but it just doesnt seem very professional.

would you buy a car from methamphetamine auto sales? same concept.

Just a quick response..... I very clearly stated to the G.M. of the store, after he said they would pull it around and get started on it, that I would drive my car around, which I did, just as I stated on my website. I will post pictures of the install on the site. No damage at that time.

yea if i lived near chronic car audio, i def wouldnt take my car there for anything

there is no excuse for poor work. NONE...there shouldn't have been compensation needed, just good work.

You NEVER told any of our employees not to drive the car. In fact it was us that asked you to go ahead and pull it into the install bay the first time. But it was never stated not to drive it.

Please stop spreading false statements.

Chronic Audio is a hack shop all there stuff is over priced dont be an idiot like me an find out the hard way that they do bad business

They do a good job on remote start alarm install's. I've seen 3 good installs come out of there so I give them props on that.

When i was getting my system installed there they installed a remote alarm system in this guys car and 2 blocks away from the shop the guys car quit and all the installers were clueless in how to fix it there hacks thats all i can say

you think they're bad, you should see Audio Express in AZ, "home of the one dollar install"! lol, more like home of the the $1 wire fire. They did an alarm install for me, because I don't do those, they never hooked up the parking lights, I had to go back, leave my truck for the entire day, again, just so they could fix their hack job. Anways, most of those bigger shops, (chain shops) don't really know what their doing, better off taking your stereo needs to a smaller shop, someone who actaully cares about what is being done, work wise...well, thats my rant..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...