Could someone recommend a good alarm shop in Milwaukee/Madison area?

jcbunker
10+ year member

I am wanting to get a car alarm/remote start installed in my 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 manual transmission and need some advice for a good place to go to that does good and reliable work. I am looking at the top of the line Viper 5901 or the Clifford/Python equivilant. I live in Milwaukee but am fairly new to this city and don't know where to go. Plus normally, I do my own installs but alarm is way over what I want to even try.

I don't mind traveling an hour or so because I want the best people to do it.

I have contacted a few places but not sure who the best is. I have seen a few place in the phonebook and also contacted AMS in Madison who was rated a top 50 retailers and top 100 installation according to ME.

Would you recommend any of the following or suggest anything else

1. Captain Installed

2. Stay Tuned

3. AMS in Madison

4. Adams Mobile Audio

5. Perfect Touch

6. Carfeteria

7. Alarm-tronics

Could everyone please help me with this? Again has to be a DEI retailer and installer.

Thanks!

I went to Sounds Car Audio in Menomonee Falls recently and was very satisfied with the service and prices. They had a nice selection and the price was a lot cheaper than the other places I called.

stay tuned does great work but its way over priced there are a lot of other place that will do a good job for less than their price.

You get what you pay for. Radio Dr., Stay Tuned and Adam's are all good shops. Doesn't hurt I've worked at two of them, currently at Adam's if anyone ever wants to stop by and chat let me know when you'll be coming by. Jamie at Stay Tuned is one of the best installers in the state. It has been a pleasure working with him at different shops over the years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...