DD-1 / amp tuning (toledo ohio)

Participant count
  • Participants list

itsblown
10+ year member

why is there smoke?
Toledo OH
was wondering if anyone has a dd-1 or an o scope and could help me set the gains on my amps and find out where my head unit clips at. just let me know your price and where you are located

was wondering if anyone has a dd-1 or an o scope and could help me set the gains on my amps and find out where my head unit clips at. just let me know your price and where you are located
hey man, Im having the one thats floating around here coming to me in a few weeks. Both the DD1 and CC1, when I get it we can do yours if your still looking

hey man, Im having the one thats floating around here coming to me in a few weeks. Both the DD1 and CC1, when I get it we can do yours if your still looking
actually found an o scope to use thanks though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...