• Participants list

Canaan
10+ year member

Beatin' the block down
Desiard St Pawn and Car Audio

3814 Desiard St

Monroe, La

Located just across from ULM campus.

If you have ever done business with us, please comment.

Thank you.

Canaan

(aka, cat-squirrel...if you have been in the shop, you know why)

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to update it.

Desiard St. Pawn and Car Audio NOW carries:

Digital Designs (aka DD/DDaudio)

ARC Audio

JVC

Pioneer

Sundown Audio (aka SA)

Hybrid Audio Technologies (aka HAT/Hybrid)

PAC

Metra

Xscorpion Audio

If you are in the Monroe, La area....northeast Louisiana...call or come in for all your 12v audio/video needs!

Don't let the 'Pawn Shop' stigma blind you. Drop in or call, our staff will do everything we can to help you build any system on ANY budget!

Also, we will give Trade-In Value on your current car audio system to help you upgrade!

We pride ourselves on putting the customer first. We will take time to chat with you and discuss what you want for your vehicle. We will design a car audio/video system tailored to YOU!

In many cases, your salesman will actually be your INSTALLER!

ALL OF OUR INSTALLERS are also the people that come to the show-floor and converse with customers.

Who better to install your system than the VERY person that talked to you and helped you through your purchase!

We can help you design or augment your car audio system to best fit your personal requirements.

Be it, stock audio system integration, earth-quaking BASS, reference clarity sound, basic stock replacement speakers, or anything in-between .....We have you covered.

DESIARD ST. PAWN AND CAR AUDIO

3814 DESIARD ST

MONROE, LA 71202

PH# 318-343-8283

Feel free to drop by.

Hours of operation:

9-5:30 M-F

9-3 Sat.

Closed on Sunday

Also search for us on Facebook:

"Desiard St. Pawn and Car Audio"

or