Don't hire this guy

Firetruck
10+ year member

USA
Last name Steinlein. Don't hire him, he lied about replacing speaker wire, charged me no better than anywhere else.

Paid him to put in 4 speakers, HU, and Amp, he lost a plug and hooked the speakers up to my HU instead of the amp, and ditched out.

Won't pick up/return my calls. DON'T HIRE. repeat DON'T HIRE.

Also has shitty time schedule and takes forever to install, took him about 6-7 hours just for the **** job he did anyways. He only worked on like, one day of the week so it was a hassle just bringing my car to him.

Go somewhere else to get the instal.

U guys are retarded or something. Its a thread in the Local Install Area, under state Washington. I wonder what state this is in.
Well, yes, Washington state. That part is obvious.

I still think the OP needs to post the guys first name, his location (city? shop?), and contact info so that anyone in the same area can avoid him.

Lol sorry haven't been here in a while

At the time he was just some dude, he might have his own business now, I assume it's under the name "Eastgate audio" or w/e

First name Stephen, I figured everything you needed was in there cause how many people in the state of Washington have that specific last name who runs around trying to install car audio parts?? I guess it's in the Issaquah/Bellevue area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...