Ergo Audio in Edinboro

kingpin_jeffie
10+ year member

i need a vacation...
Erie, PA
Nice little shop located in Edinboro. Its about 20 miles south of Erie off I-79. They deal in Alpine, Diamond, RF, Kenwood, Audio Control and Stinger. They do alot of work with high end remote start/security systems as well as home audio setups. They carry alot of high end Diamond and Alpine product and have the RF and kenwood mostly in lower price ranges. Good guys who know their stuff, although they do like to push capacitors.....

anonther person from erie?

wow I thought i was the only one.

where abouts erie do you live?

Im in Millcreek, by the Peninsula.

Nothing but good to say about ergo. They don't believe in capacitors anymore lol. They helped me out when i was getting all my stuff together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...