Fantastic shop in Denver..

I know this is very old but i ive walking distance from ultimate electronics thornton and although they've closed, they were good at what they did in the install bay, my friend worked there and had to be mecp ceertified and had to go through their training for 4wks! Lol

Anyone know any shops w/references and/or indivisuals w/references that do mobile installs? Someone out of Aurora would be best. I'm out east of town on I-70. Because of the distance I am willing to pay a little extra on top of normal mobile rates. Or maybe if you don't know anyone maybe you know a resource I could use to find someone. Some kind of listing of folks who meet some kind of industry certification or something like that... I need someone to pull out stuff from a non working vehicle and reinstall in my new ride. Everything pulled (deck, two amps, tweets, rear deck 6x9s) and at least one amp reinstalled, maybe some speakers.

Found a CL ad that looks promising (though more investigation on my part is needed

Mobile Audio, Video, Security, and more..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...