Good Place in Dallas/Rockwall Area? NOT CARTOYS

It all depends on what you need. I have been installing in Mesquite for 15 years. I know many custom guys but I am a big box guy myself. I specialize in security.

I Got my system from stereo zone down on buckner PG area they are really good when it comes to install and warranty i think they have a site, but i can't post it google them

Hey,

I am in Dallas, and looking for a basic install. I am getting 4 new door speakers and an amp to run them through, and need them installed in my 2011 GMC truck. I am doing it through the factory head-unit.

What are my install options in Dallas? I am somewhat new here...I called one local retailer and they quoted me $129 to install the 4 speakers and the amp...I am a car audio newbie, so I don't know if that is a good price or not...

Thanks for any help

A bit of a drive, but Unlimited Tinting in Weatherford used to be ok. I know they are 2-3 box builders down the road from when I had my stuff done there so I can't vouch for the new guy. Owner is pretty down to earth guy and willing to work with you though. Might want to give it a try.

The Car Toys in Rockwall is pretty much a joke! They seem to turn over people so fast that you never know who will be working their! not to mention their pricing... Can someone recommend a good retailer in the area that I can go listen to some good comps???
In Mesquite there is just about the only place i recommend,but small, yet the guys there are very informative, and know theyre S H I T PERIOD-Josephs Car Audio,and only other place is in Dallas off of Harry Hines Called Bonnie N Clydes CB and car Stereo,Only places that I do any buying period in the DFW area.Other than that man..I do my own, and have for over 15yrs.I can recommend you speakers ect.I have over 30 old school amplifiers that are reasonable.Some subs also.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just go to Texas Audio. They're in Garland. I live in Rockwall and it takes me 20 minutes to get there. They've done all my systems and have plenty of product to listen to. Check em out http://www.texasaudio.com
If you are talking about the stereo shop off of 30 and Beltline brother, they S U C K friend,I wouldnt buy a set of bass blockers from those jokers, let alone let them put anything in my vehicles,too expensive for what they have(Cheap Crap).Id rather go to car toys,or walmart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...