Help with my enclosure

Little, like 500RMS high sensibility, its 2 muddy 15" MTX, but I love that sound.

speaking about that, I compared it to single 15" in a proper enclosure, and proper trunk, and they sound very similar.

my trunk is very complicated, too sealed for standard frontfiring bass réflex, not enough sealed for using the trunk as 4th order
a single 15 in a proper enclosure should be literally flexing windshields so idk where you comparison is. I doubt your setup can do that the way it is.

a single 15 in a proper enclosure should be literally flexing windshields so idk where you comparison is. I doubt your setup can do that the way it is.
flexing windshields with single 15 low excursion??? A brazilian friend, has doublé 15" in a biiiig enclosure, sounds loud, but faaar away from flexing windshields

they arent playing deep or low enough loud enough. Again, enclosure design issue.
yes, he has no quality whatsoever, no Deep bass, its set between 80-120hz, and the enclosure is done for that purpose, he plays full range on his subs. but despite the low quality, it sounds very loud

Omg...

Idk that car but it looks like the ski-hole and possibly combined with the rear deck speaker locations if removed (if it has any, if not find a way to create some type of hole) will be sufficient to vent into the cabin if Op would just use a proper-sized enclosure with the port and sub playing into the same space I believe he will be pleased.

Idk if that is going to mean going to a single sub or not, modifying that frankenbox he's got, just building a new one... or what...  :suicide:

Omg...

Idk that car but it looks like the ski-hole and possibly combined with the rear deck speaker locations if removed (if it has any, if not find a way to create some type of hole) will be sufficient to vent into the cabin if Op would just use a proper-sized enclosure with the port and sub playing into the same space I believe he will be pleased.

Idk if that is going to mean going to a single sub or not, modifying that frankenbox he's got, just building a new one... or what...  :suicide:
bro, I only have one vent hole to the cabin, its in the middle of the two back seats. The only way to get sound waves firing direct to the cabin is that hole. IMO I should consider 4th order, maybe only with 1 speaker.

Yesterday, doing further tests, Lows are playing "great", but higher midbass, its total cancellation. don't get me wrong, i don't want midbass, but my freakin taramps don't let me filter it away and it gets a constant mess of distorsion.

Omg...

He's gonna buy another sealed box for a single 15, cover up one of the sub hole in that frankenbox then attach the new sealed box to the frankenbox with the woofer inside for a prefab franken 4th order.

hehe yes, that was my idea... its bad idea??
i was fking messing around. HOLY **** thats a fking horrible retarded idea. You have no idea how to design a 4th order and you just do random BS.   Thats not how a 4th order is designed, the sealed section and ported section and port tuning is completely different, you cant just fk around like that. 

Please stop this completely, you are just throwing money down the drain with all these garbage ideas.

I have an Idea, if I put a frontfiring ported box at 45º?? meaning, it fires all, both woofers both ports, 45º up to the cabin. most of sound will bounce back due the seats, and the hole to the cabin is not big enough??

or should I mount a separation Wall around the woofers, to separate from the trunk??

What is it with ignoring good advice and coming up with dumb ideas? Between this thread and a couple of others regarding mtx subs I'm afraid of mtx subs. I'm afraid they'll turn me into a retard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.