Help with my enclosure

guys, I've been Reading about isobaric push-pull enclosures. they are often options for much smaller enclosures. could you explain what a 4th order push/pull would look like, and size for my 2x 15"? just curious thanks

or even this guy here:

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt matter what we teach or explain to you, you'll just make some ghetto franken garbage enclosure with zero understanding of how enclosures are supposed to be done anyways. 

Why bother replying to something when you obviously will never do the right choice of action and leave it to a professional to design your enclosure and you just build it exactly to his specs. Nope you just gotta do sh*t beyond half assed and not understand a single thing. You dont even model up your sub in an enclosure design software or anything. Its just **** ideas after **** ideas after **** ideas.

it doesnt matter what we teach or explain to you, you'll just make some ghetto franken garbage enclosure with zero understanding of how enclosures are supposed to be done anyways. 

Why bother replying to something when you obviously will never do the right choice of action and leave it to a professional to design your enclosure and you just build it exactly to his specs. Nope you just gotta do sh*t beyond half assed and not understand a single thing. You dont even model up your sub in an enclosure design software or anything. Its just **** ideas after **** ideas after **** ideas.
bro I'm just trying to learn something. I have 2 x 15" and don't want to throw them away, whe saw that the only way to get something out of my shitty trunk is doing some bandpass, every ported bass réflex would end up in endless cancellation. but as you said, bandpass would mean a monster enclosure, I' don't have physical place for that. Isobaric, could maybe help with space, that's why i mentioned it.

XxAndreaxX said:
hi Brahs!!! so Little update!!

hair is moving fairly, if i volume up, so good sign, i'll put a video on YouTube soon

I'm still waiting to see this install in action

:popcorn:

buaaahhhh I got a mega Idea, maybe I can go on doing experiments on my frankenbox.

mount a plexiglass table in front of the woofers, maybe 2-3cm away, to get them isobaric.

then, mount a diagonal plate, behind one of the 2 woofers, to make it sealed, and the other one, stays ported.

I know, the second woofer will have aprox only 50liters for ported space if not less, but its only an experiment to see if I gain something sealing out the trunk or not

and anyways, if the rated volume for my MTX is 70liters, with isobáric should be 35liters, so in a 50liter box, I still have 15liter more tan needed right?

hehehe I'm a genious!! 

buaaahhhh I got a mega Idea, maybe I can go on doing experiments on my frankenbox.

mount a plexiglass table in front of the woofers, maybe 2-3cm away, to get them isobaric.

then, mount a diagonal plate, behind one of the 2 woofers, to make it sealed, and the other one, stays ported.

I know, the second woofer will have aprox only 50liters for ported space if not less, but its only an experiment to see if I gain something sealing out the trunk or not

and anyways, if the rated volume for my MTX is 70liters, with isobáric should be 35liters, so in a 50liter box, I still have 15liter more tan needed right?

hehehe I'm a genious!! 
it doesnt matter what the manufacturers say, it matters what the enclosure modeling software says and what your in car response says. You have to tune the port based on your sealed peak frequency. You do not have the measuring equipment to do a proper 4th order so why bother.

it doesnt matter what the manufacturers say, it matters what the enclosure modeling software says and what your in car response says. You have to tune the port based on your sealed peak frequency. You do not have the measuring equipment to do a proper 4th order so why bother.
no, I don't have, I'll have to experiment and measure by eye and by ear.

I want to try 4th order and 6th order, simply connect the sealed box with a randoom tube to the ported box.

Its only to experiment with my trunk, before I throw the whole box away and start from 0

anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, i could start from scratch with an Isobaric 4th or 6th order box, that's not too big, thanks to isobaric. I know its imposible for me to calculate, but maybe someone could give me a hint.

image.png

uff its hard to deal with you guys eehhh. you are experts, but until now i did not get any solution for my problem. 

I'm also expert in other stuff like engine Tuning and anabolic steroids, and if someone is doing something wrong, i try to help to  get him understand, and get the best solution. you only tell me its all ****, but give me no solution, other tan throw all away and buy an 8" and fill the freakin trunk with wood

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.