How to convert DVD to iPod in the easiest way?

Participant count
  • Participants list

hekcik129
10+ year member

London
iPod has been a must for young people, who cannot go without hit music. Well, have you ever thought about enjoying your favorite DVD movies on the big toy iPod? It costs money to download music or movie from iTunes, while it costs you nothing to enjoy DVD movies on your iPod. Why? There is DVD to iPod Converter which can help you convert DVD movies to iPod video, and thus you don’t need to pay for the movie again. You are free to carry your favorite Harry Porter all around you in such a smart iPod. It is amazing. I am going to show you step by step how to convert DVD to iPod video and then how to transfer the converted MP4 video to iPod.

I am going to take Pavtube DVD to iPod Converter for example, because I am using it. It is easy to use, and has brilliant interface with all the options and buttons well-suited to task.

First, launch the program and import the DVD movie to the files list.

ipod_1.jpg

Second, choose an output format and do detailed settings of the profile you have selected.

ipod_2.jpg

Third, do customization through cropping the image, trimming the DVD movie and adjust the effects like brightness, contrast and volume etc.

ipod_3.jpg

Fourth, if you don’t want to convert the entire movie, you can split the movie into different chapters and choose some of them to merge into one file.

ipod_4.jpg

Fifth, hit the big “Convert” button to start converting.

Now that you have got videos for your iPod, the rest of the work goes to transferring the video to iPod.

First, install and launch iTunes, and search Files Lite.

Second, turn on wi-fi

Third, launch files lite and enter your IP address and your monitor port.

Fourth, get your computer wirelessly connected, and add a new network place, take Windows XP for example.

Hit the icon of “Network Place”, and execute “Add a network place”. Choose a network place and enter the IP address and port (http://:). Set a name and click “Ok”.

Fifth, Double click your newly created Network Place to visit your iPod Touch and drags the videos files in. Voila, it is done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...