I had an idea.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Slo_Ride
5,000+ posts

Regulator
ATLANTA
I think we should get rid of the video section. Most don't even know it exist. My random vid thread has only had 278 views in three months. That's horrible. Get rid of the section, transfer the post to the Thunderdome and let me keep my random vid thread alive. Just a thought. I hate that the members here are not getting to enjoy the awesomeness that I've been posting.

I think we should get rid of the video section. Most don't even know it exist. My random vid thread has only had 278 views in three months. That's horrible. Get rid of the section, transfer the post to the Thunderdome and let me keep my random vid thread alive. Just a thought. I hate that the members here are not getting to enjoy the awesomeness that I've been posting.
Might as well.  But please don't **** up the Thunderdome with more stickies like you did when the gaming section was removed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.