I need a box builder who is not trying to rob me in chalmette area!!!!!!

I am looking for an honest guy who is willing to work with me to get my system together. Right now i have 4 Digital Design's 2515 subs that i will power with a Sound Digital 5000.1@1ohm. I have a Pioneer 4000DVD touch screen and Digital Design C4 amplifier for my high and midrange set-up. Right now i will be using 3 Deka Intimidator A39 for power as well as a DC Power 260XP alternator.

So far it seems that i have wasted 2 months trying to wait on a guy who said he would build my sub box, for my 2001 Yukon Denali XL. I was quoted a price of $250 for a spl box with subs up and ports to the rear. I was also willing to pay extra for the amp rack and battery compartments ect. I really want to get started as i have spent a lot of time working extra hours to get this project off the ground.

I am however growing very tired of guys giving me these outrageous price quotes of $500 just for the box. I have no problem with spending my money but i know myself that these prices are way to high for the set-up i will be running. I did how ever talk to a shop that would do my install for around $250-$275 but they didn't have a box builder at the time.

Anyone interested in talking to me my number is (504)333-0397 and my name is Willis. I live in Chalmette and i really want to get this done; And i am sure that we can work something out in this case. My email is killgamepoker@gmail.com

Try the guys at MST Electronics in Prairieville, La.

Not sure how far away they are from you exactly, but they are some good guys. I know a few of them and see them at shows all the time, they are also DD dealers and have plenty of hands-on experience w/ 2515's.

you should really come out to the city if you want to get something done. I might be able to build you a box depending on the size but if I can't, I know a guy who is really good at building boxes but his shop is in Kenner.

agree wit canaan mst is awesome i know they got a couple of pwk designs they have done that are awesome heard a horn they did a few weeks ago wit two (2512s)

and the deff know there product

im ryan from imperial tattoo

you are more than welcome to come down to Crazy Ralph's here in gonzales. we have been here for 20+ years and have plenty of experience, our custom fabricator is among the best in the world. stop by to see some work. thanks have a great day.

you are more than welcome to come down to Crazy Ralph's here in gonzales. we have been here for 20+ years and have plenty of experience, our custom fabricator is among the best in the world. stop by to see some work. thanks have a great day.
ya'll be smokin' that good stuff out there with that comment. sorry but the 2 best installers/fabricators for car audio in Louisiana are Wesley Cato that owns Anything Audio and Eric Hunn of Mobile One. Those guys are proven, grant it that Nolan Menne (formerly of Prestige Autosound) is awesome too but I have no idea what happened to him after Katrina. He can easily be put up with Wes and Eric but he has proven to take to take way longer to do similar installs and charge almost double what any other installer would charge. not saying that you guys don't do good work but I wouldn't claim "best" especially with some many awesome installers that aren't even know b/c they don't participate in shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...