I need a new Headliner... who can?

Participant count
  • Participants list

snakeye
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Not completly positive im posting this in the right section but here it is. Im new in Maryland so I'm not real familar with local installers. My headliner look real bad so im interested in doing a suede headliner. normally this is something i would try to do myself but I live in a dorm and have nothing like my old garage to work in. Anyone local that knows how or can recommend a place to do it, it an 03 RSX if it matters.

THANKS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Thanks for the suggestions I will look at all this when I get home from work!
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...

About this thread

snakeye

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
snakeye
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date