I need help please, or an opinion

Participant count
  • Participants list

MindWontShutUp

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone I need help or an opinion on which subs I should get. 2 soundqubed hdx3's or skar zvx-v2's? Both are 1500rms 3000max and I've done my research on both of them but I can't make up my mind for anything. Can someone help get me over the hump please?

Either one. Skar was built on scamming and stealing designs, SQ was taken over by the son or sons afaik but they make some compromises in design.

I personally would go with the SQ but keep in mind the 15's like 5 cubes net and the 12's I think are around 2.5-3 cubes net

Ok thanks for your advice man. If I had deeper pockets I would go with Sundown but I have to do more of a budget build. And one of the things I love about my car is the trunk. It's a smaller car but the trunk is a decent size.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190715-105746.png
    Screenshot_20190715-105746.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 164
flip a coin if you think there that close. that 15.3 cubes space is if you completely fill every possible inch of trunk. I would go 2 or 3 10s instead but thats me. 15's are too big for that car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.