I need some help!!! Amplifier problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nate Fenton

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Pioneer GM-A5602 amp and I'm running it with a 12 inch Kenwood KFC 250watts rms and I have it bridged to 450watts rms amp. WhenI'm bumping it my amp led flashes once and cuts out and cuts back in and I don't know what's going on. I checked my fuse and my wire? I checked my remote wire and I don't know? Could you help me please? Thanks 

I have a Pioneer GM-A5602 amp and I'm running it with a 12 inch Kenwood KFC 250watts rms and I have it bridged to 450watts rms amp. WhenI'm bumping it my amp led flashes once and cuts out and cuts back in and I don't know what's going on. I checked my fuse and my wire? I checked my remote wire and I don't know? Could you help me please? Thanks 
there could be a litany of things that it could be. What does your ground look like? What is your wire gauge? (no offense by this next question) did you run your wire thru the firewall? I ask because ive seen a few installs where they have run the power wire thru the door jam and pinched it in the weather stripping. What is your gain set at?

You could also check the RCA cables, most of the time is bad cables.  Not sure if that would make the light go in and out if ur were losing signal from the RCA, also some amps when wired below there recommend ohm load will cut in and out instead of going into protect.  

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.